So I am a physical wreck. I tore something in my shoulder and it needs surgery. The doctor told me I could live with the pain and limited mobility or go in for surgery. Still kinda freaked, last time I was in the hospital I broke my arm and I woke up when they were about to reset the bone. I hear that's a normal fear to have, waking up in the middle of the procedure.
Well to top that off I have body numbness, nausea, headaches, horrible pains down my left arm and left leg. I am a walking pharmacy now. Had an MRI of my head and neck, I am no radiologist so I donno, but I searched on the web and it looks clean to me. I thought that about my shoulder MRI and it came back full of problems. Part of me hopes they find something so I know why this crap is happening to my body. Oh and the recurring fever! That is awesome.
Well having another headache coming on and my toes are going numb.
I find it unfair that I was your caretaker but you're not mine. :( You would be so proud to see how I take pills now, far more normal than before.
No comments:
Post a Comment