I keep having these dreams where some guy is trying to flirt with me. Ugh. I am never interested and ALWAYS blow them off. I am just so disgusted by my own brain even coming up with this crap. I had a few dreams where Adam was hanging around another girl and each and every time he tells me that they are just friends. I guess I am still learning about trust. Trust in myself and trust in him.
Maybe these trust dreams mean something more. Since he has access to new information regarding the afterlife I am trusting that he will give me a sign or something regarding when we will be together again."Soon"' is no longer acceptable.
They say patience is a virtue. I am starting to run dry as I approach 6 months. I got a funny feeling about my future and I am oddly calm with that feeling. I know I built up an expectation for this month with Adam for 5 years. Already NONE of that is going to happen like we planned. Sucks I don't have someone to bounce my ideas off of. To hear him say things my tummy always turned certain ways so I knew what was gonna happen and what wasn't. I miss him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment