I think we all make a bucket list of sorts. Things we hope to do in our life time. Adam and I had one that was constantly evolving. Clearly there are somethings I won't ever be able to do now, and that is okay. Still I am working through our list and checking things off. We are two very open minded people and always willing to give something a try to see if our perception of the experience was right or not. Our bucket list contained foods we wanted to try, places we wanted to go, people we wanted to see, events we wanted to participate in, etc. We got to many before he died. Which was great. Kinda eerie how many we did in the last year. Maybe creepy how many I am getting through now.
Anyways, I am starting to have fun working through our list. I desperately wish he was here with me doing these things himself. I know when I die we will have loads to talk about. I hope he is enjoying his time up there, missing me just the same. One thing people have gotten right is that he wants me to be happy, just not in the context of their statements.
 |
| Mardi Gras in NOLA - Check |
No comments:
Post a Comment