I finally upgraded my phone! I thought by getting one Id be leaving a part of you behind but when we updated all our text messages transferred. So I'm not severing the tie as I feared but improving it. This one actually turns off and I don't have to stress about losing all your words because they are still at my finger tips. We are a seriously weird couple. Lots of love and emotions and humor between us. I like the reminder and get why you still love to screw with me from the beyond.
I saw this program about 9/11 and the people left behind. I watched to get a glimpse into the world of other women who lost the loves of their life and how they fared 10 years later. At least I know the pain will never go away but I can find ways to still live even though I feel half dead without you. AND some talked about signs and it just makes me feel better about all the signs you give me. Some people look at me like I'm a nut job but they dunno what its like and I'm glad we are still connected. I feel your presence because you ARE there. Kinda tough to be open to it all in a society and culture that shuns such experiences. I'm not alone and that's good. I know you are waiting for me just as much as I am waiting to be with you. We will get there because this IS temporary.
Tara is done on Trueblood. Dad said maybe not, because well its HBO and Trueblood and they may find some weird way to write her back in. Lafayette was supposed to be dead per the books, so ya know they can be creative. Anywho, the show is good but its like the Dexter books, they don't know how to wrap up a story line. I think the soft core porn elements keeps the show alive. Eric is hot! Okay...so is Jessica.
Entourage... eh. It was your show. OH Boardwalk Empire you would LOVE. So your taste. I like it too. More of a boys show but enough girl stuff for me to be into it. I felt like you have already seen it but when I checked the dates of airing you weren't around. Yet I just have all these memories of watching it with you. Odd but maybe you were in the room. Kinda dull afterlife baby if your just vegging out to tv shows with me. I don't mind.
You have soooo much music! I know you can still introduce me to music and its way cool cause I know you hand picked these artist and songs. I haven't added anything to your computer music wise. Then there are your own musical works I get to hear. Not to mention all the cds we packed away in storage. I may even end up rediscovering my old tunes.
I have been playing the piano lately. We had some skills but our attention spans seem to be short. However I am learning a few new songs that you may like. Still working on meshing my left and right hands together. Oh, I seem to have forgotten how to read bass clef. Oops. Why can't the piano be in alto? That I can read! So moonlight sonata was your... I only know the first few lines song. I now know as much as you do so pffft! It'll take me a few more years to move forward. Too many notes! I am learning gymnopedie no. 1. Which is really fun to play and very mellow. After listening to frail a bunch of times I am learning that one too. I put like the first segment on my FB. We would have had fun playing this together. Like when we played heart and soul and that song from peanuts! I miss our music dear.
If you have time, and wanna help us get back together at least partially on the physical plane... I think you need to help me get a job. I helped you, what, four different times? Come on dude! The lag is really messing with my head and I know I am getting desperate. Hell the economy went further into the bucket since you left. I got this degree at the wrong time. Should have done MIS like you. I look at your BI cert and I see so many job listings needed someone with that qualification and your degree. That is just horribly ironic. Or unfortunate? lol. I miss those jokes.
I'll keep working towards our goals. Would love your help in anyway you can provide it. Keep talking through people for me. I am getting your messages. Is this cryptic way of speaking to me your way of getting back at me for all the times I was cryptic with you?? Don't lose those cynical mean spirited parts cause its def one of the reasons I fell for you so hard so quickly. Roll them eyes! I think I will watch that video of you doing just that. :)
I love you with all my heart and soul. I ache for you. Miss you and counting the days until we are together again.
No comments:
Post a Comment