He said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.... he got his wish... tragic his life would end at 28.
September 14. I will out live him on this day by a second, a minute, a hour.
They say a dying man tells no lies. There is hope inside my heart that his prophecy will come true.
Sometimes I jump for joy knowing the one thing that is for certain in my life, I will die. When if kinda up in the air but I will. So will everyone. We all die. Its the universal truth. Our brains try to run away from this fact but its gonna happen. Now that the one and only person I ever want to be with is gone, if something were to happen to me, I wouldn't fight death but welcome it as my friend. I have awaiting his arrival since June 24, 2010.
Everyday I find out another event in our lives and coming to realize we really are soul mates. I was created for him from him. Or maybe he was created from me for me. That is up for debate. hehe. He is my soul's twin.
I think it would be nice to win the lottery. So I can ensure we can have a child and that they are taken care of for life. Realize our dream of helping the homeless. Travel the world, help people without having to worry about helping myself financially anymore. One can only wish.
The cats smell and without his help I can't bathe them. Ugh. I may have to just find the energy inside me to do it cause its becoming obnoxious.
Wednesday night TV is horrible so I have way too much to think about. Plus I've been down all day. I do have up days believe it or not. When I can function like a normal human being, but today was just bleh.
Would like a job soon. Just to be able to apply my years of education to a career would make the time and effort worth it.
Thank you for your post. It echos a lot of how I feel about the loss of my fiance. It helps to know I'm not alone.
ReplyDelete