Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dreams

A few of us have been having dreams with Adam. Its been a little over a month since the last true visitation meeting. (Those who have experienced them know what I mean). I have seen him but we are not permitted to talk or touch in the dreams. At least I get to see him and really that is a blessing.

So 4 of us have confirmed dreams. I like to hear the stories what they see and what he says to others.. Its pieces of a puzzle and I am trying to make sense of the image that is being drawn up. I like that we are together in their dreams. That we are ridiculously happy together. That we are at peace. I long to be with Adam again, I will find my peace then.

For now I keep truckin along. Hoping that tonight he will visit me again and that maybe this time we can talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment