Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fate?

We were the same soul...just in two different bodies. Hell our life problems were the same. The big events took place within a year and a half at the most. We both went to the same university in our freshman year with two different lives planned and we both screwed it up on purpose to chase after the same destructive substance. Our first cars were essentially the same...him a dodge sundance and me a dodge shadow.  We both HATED our prom pictures and for the SAME exact reason...we hated our dates.

He was the male version of me and I was the female version of him. At times I could be too boyish and he could be too girlish. It all made sense. Arguing with him was like arguing with myself. I knew the answers, I knew what he would say but sometimes you need to hear it from your other voice.

Will OUR life continue to hold the pattern? Why would 27-28 years of a consistent pattern change now? The circumstances regarding how we met were eerily creepy. The number of times we were put in the same room is astounding. Our being together was meant to be. If it was meant to be then why is he gone? Why am I still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment