Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lights...

They say that spirits can manipulate energies. The first few months I begged and begged Adam to do something with the lights. Flicker, turn on, whatever, just something with the lights. About two months later I go outside at night and the vampire lady's front porch light is on. (Strange Story). She NEVER puts this light on. Another element that makes her so weird. It caught my eye and the porch light started flickering. I was like no way! To which I told Adam, seriously? The crazy lady's house. No. This house. I won't believe it until its this house.

Last night I went outside again as usual and the crazy lady's porch light is on. Didn't flicker but because it is so unusual for her to have it on, I took note. Went inside to watch TV with mom. Micro, Adam's kitty, looks up at the chandelier and stares. For years one of the lights has been burnt out. No one ever bothered to replace it because honestly it didn't matter. Plus only Adam was tall enough to change it without a ladder. He never did.  I looked up on Monday and the light was burnt out. Micro looks up at it Tuesday and every bulb is lit. No one who lives in this house changed it. Hmmmm....

Adam? Is that you? Can I have my lighters back? They seem to be disappearing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment