Sometimes things happen and you can't say shit to anyone. Sometimes you hear things that set you off down that dark lonely path. My eyes are burning and my nose is puffy. Not because I have a cold but because I have been crying so hard the last few hours. Part of me wants to let the beast out and rampage down the streets and destroy the people who have wronged me and Adam all these years. Make them hurt. Make them suffer. I hate that I have to bottle things up. Sometimes the words we say today can really screw up tomorrow. I don't want to jeopardize anything right now so I am keeping mum.
There is only so much I can take. I feel sorry for who is ever near me when I finally blow. Its gonna happen, I can only fight myself so much before I become so blinded by the emotions that I lose control. Its happened before, it will happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment