Monday, January 31, 2011

Movie Outing

I saw the Dilemma. I wouldn't have wasted a dime on that movie if Adam was still here but I needed to get out of the house. Not as bad as I thought. Every Vince Vaughn movie seems pretty much the same to me so no real foul. The outing was good for me. I hope not just for myself but for the friend that I went with as well. This theater is pretty awesome. Its 21+, gourmet menu, full bar, big comfy seats, kinda pricey. I go there to avoid the people on their cellphones, crying babies, tweens kicking the back of my seat. Because it cost double a regular movie ticket it weeds many people out.

I want to try to regain some of my normal social habits. Even for a few hours its nice. I am okay with getting the crap beat out of me by my grief if it will take a few hour break from time to time. During the breathing room I never stop thinking about Adam. I never stopped thinking about him when he was alive, so that hasn't changed in the slightest. He is my other half and if I can't stop thinking about myself and my own feelings I sure as hell can't stop thinking about him.

I am planning other outings for February and (fingers crossed) March. Still struggling with seeing myself more than a week out but if I book it and that date comes I won't waste my money. Hopefully future outings will be like the one I had last night. Hang out with a good friend and have a good time. He wanted this for me before... why wouldn't he want it for me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment