Tuesday, September 7, 2010
A Prayer
Psalms 130 "Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I followed your link from "the board," your post about the rallies on 10-30, and I've read many of your posts here (not all of them).
ReplyDeleteI just want to let you know that it does get better. I know you can't fathom how that could possibly be true, but it is. You have to trust me on this: You won't always feel the way you do right now.
-- Wishing you a measure of peace today