Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturdays

I don't understand why Saturdays are so hard. He died on a Thursday. Its like Saturdays are a reset every single time. I don't work so its not like during the week I run off to a job that occupies my mind. Actually Saturday I have class scheduled and I should be distracted by that. He was rarely up before 11am on Saturday. I didn't get home until 2:30 and when I got home I usually ended up taking a nap from 3-5. Not like the day had that much significance. In reality Sunday should be the harder day. But every Saturday it hits me like a ton of bricks.

People have said sly remarks about my attendance in class...I donno, grief blows massive chunks and drains me of all energy. I wish it would hit another day of the week that was more convenient but it hits on Saturday. There is no rhyme or reason to this crap. I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment