Adam used to give me so much crap about seeing a doctor. I don't like being touched by strangers. Who knows what these people are thinking. I know what I am thinking, that is enough of a reason for me. I am not scared of needles. I strongly don't recommend moving your hand when they are drawing blood...ouch! I don't know these people and they want them to shove sticks down my throat, grab my no-no places, and play with my pudge. I have to pay these people to do this?!? I have avoided the doctor for a few years now. Every trip is a horror to me. Why I avoid the dentist too because I LOVE to feel FIRE in my eye socket. Note sarcasm.
Anywho, I finally got a pain I can't ignore so I am going. Most likely it is nothing. Like 99.9% its nothing.Story of my life. Oh your throat feels like its being cut up by razor blades, you don't have strep so its nothing and will go away soon. Take these pills that your ultra sensitive throat can not handle. My favorite activity is giving myself the Heimlich to dislodge a large pill that has gotten stuck in my throat. I donno how Adam could down a horse pill but he did it. He was so nice about my weird pill taking habits. Why I will die young because I won't take a pill that is bigger than an extra strength tylenol. I am that strange.
I hate doctors. I hate hospitals. I really hate the way I feel, so I am sucking it up. Hopefully this goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment