Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Binary Universe..Its in the box!!

I 'named' our binary solar system. I wanted to do this a while ago. Actually I wanted him to do this a while ago. I hinted when we first started going out and I am thankful for the gift I got instead. I think the other gift was the best gift he ever got me. I know he is up in the heavens and I got our lil spot in the cosmos.

It was a bit pricey. I went all out on the package, one I got will go to his son one day. I think he would think its cool. We enjoyed going out at night and looking up at the sky. One year we got binoculars and tried to look at the planets. Epic fail. My eye sight is trash so I didn't see anything but lil specs of light and I couldn't keep my hands steady. Space was always my thing, I am glad I got him into it after awhile.

I miss him terribly. I hope he hears my prayers.

-----
On another note, twice I have heard "what's in the box" in the span of a week. Actually looking at his urn, its a box, that thought came into my head. What sadness me the most is people who should have known Adam, never realized or knew that this was one of his most favorite expressions. Since they and some others never got to know him, and a shame really, here is a video that is the closest on how he said this and when. Adam is Robin and I am Ted. Like Ted I would give him the stink eye and he would be like what?

No comments:

Post a Comment