Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thought Overload & Easily Distracted

Most of the time its just me and my thoughts. Easier to visualize than explain. This is what Adam said I am like...


I decided to try to annoy him by singing the song at the end of the commercial to him. Got to him when I made him dance with me.  I know he felt embarrassed when I sang this at the top of my lungs when stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. No matter when or where or how, I always got him to smile.

Oh and he also said I was like Dug....


Sometimes my mind just cuts from one thought to another. Not much fluidity. It actually takes me a long time to write these blog entries out because I am so scatter brained. The thing is, he got me. Crazy broken thought processes and all.

My thoughts today:  I am happy with my core values and beliefs. I have a great support system. I am learning a lot about myself, Adam, and others. I don't feel unloved. I haven't felt alone in a long long time. I feel Adam near by and just that sensation alone has kept me from falling apart. He gives me strength. He holds me up. He hasn't stopped being him. I would like him back in his body to help me physically through this life, but its okay. We have to deal with what we got and make it work the best we can. This life is a blip in time. I will be home before I know it. For him, EVERYTHING is worth it. Every sacrifice, every tear, every single aspect of myself and my life is worth it for him, for his love. We have something so special I would be an idiot to turn my back on him and on us. I hurt, I am in pain, and I am just dealing with it as best I can. I am learning that I rather show my scars than hide them. I am learning how to keep my mouth shut when it comes to really stupid people and just allow them to be because no matter what I say to try to bring knowledge into their lives, they are stupid and won't learn anyways. I am pretty sure that I am still making him proud by remaining true to myself. I could have changed completely but I have held on to dear life to the identity that I created for myself. I want to remain the woman he fell in love with and that has been a challenge but after damn near 7 months of this shit I am still me. And more and more thoughts to be reserved for another SQUIRREL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment