Thursday, August 12, 2010

7 weeks without my 'geeky friend'

Its been 7 weeks without my partner, best friend, little slice of heaven. Seven long agonizing weeks. I feel empty. Everyday I cry so hard I give myself a headache. I don't breath when I am crying. I hold my breath like a two year old does when they can't get something they want. Unlike a parent, God doesn't seem to crack under the pressure of me nearly passing out to give me what I want. I wonder how many days I have to pray for the same exact thing until God answers my prayers. I ask Adam to help me out, since he is up there and all. I really wonder if he does, part of me thinks/hopes he does. As with everything I am told....time will tell.

-----

Adam loved technology. One day he comes home so excited. "I'm the geeky friend!" I share with you the articles that Adam was so very proud of......

http://www.pcworld.com/article/165437/direct_movie_and_tv_downloads_coming_to_iphone.html
http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/304424/direct_movie_tv_downloads_coming_iphone_/
http://open.salon.com/blog/kwamejones/2009/05/22/iphone_to_get_itunes_tv_and_movies
http://www.tipb.com/2009/05/22/crazy-screenshot-friday-iphone-direct-tv-movie-downloads/
http://mobilitytoday.com/news/009525/iphone_drect_download_movie
http://www.myddnetwork.com/new-gadgets/iphone-would-be-able-to-download-movies-and-tv-series/

He was famous! He was scared of  his identity becoming known and that the Apple police would come and hunt him down for finding and leaking this update. The acquaintance who posted the images got phone calls for interviews. The images are from HIS i-pod not from an i-phone. Thanks to Adam's discovery, over the next week or so, Apple stock shot up. YOUR WELCOME APPLE STOCKHOLDERS.

Love you my geeky friend. Is there Apple in heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment