![]() |
| Our feet inside the Hoover Dam. |
On the science channel they have a series called 'Through the Wormhole' with Morgan Freeman as the host. Really good show and its something I need right now. Anything that tries to explain the complexity of this universe and life. They had an episode on "The Creator", which was mildly interesting. I learned that we are hardwired to seek out communications with a higher being, and scientist are atheist. I told Adam I believed heaven was inside a black hole. We will never be able to go inside of a black hole and report what is in there, so I figure that would be a good place to hide heaven and hell as physical locations. Most likely not the case but you can't prove me wrong!
Adam was my TV guide so I don't know if there are more episodes of the show or not. Speaking of TV there is this show my dad got us hooked on called Caprica. Adam was funny cause I watched the dvd my dad had and he made fun of me and called me a dork! I convinced him to watched it and was sucked in more so than me. Anywho....the main character dies but before she does she creates an avatar that is her in every way. I sometimes wish Adam had a virtual avatar I could visit. I probably would live in the virtual world with Adam's avatar because this life sucks without him. So I am like Adama's character in the show, obsessed with latching onto anything that is him. Probably why I don't leave my room because this room still has his essence.
I am really not this geeky, but I am grasping at straws trying to cope.
Miss you Adam Dee....

It's Richard. I understand you not coming back. It can be a pretty heavy place to deal with everything. Still I want you to know that I'm thinking about you and Adam and will be checking out what you share hear. I'm sure Adam will too.
ReplyDelete