Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Here I am....

Adam was going to make a blog chronicling his battle with cancer. He was tossing around the idea for a few weeks but wanted to get a few treatments out of the way to get a feel for what he was really going through.  He only had 49 days to absorb it all and I have had 49 days to absorb what has happened after he passed.

So here I am to chronicle my battle with life without Adam. He took part of me with him that day. My tattered soul is trapped in this "vehicle". I exist because I have to. Unfortunately tomorrow will come and I will still be here, so I move begrudgingly forward.

Adam was my world. I would tell him my life didn't revolve around him...but it did and he knew it too. I think we were like Pluto and Charon, always facing each other and just orbiting around the other. So what happens to Charon if Pluto gets knocked away or pops out of existence? Would Charon stay on the same orbit? Or would it just get sucked in by the Kuiper Belt and wander aimlessly through space?


I still intend on keeping our life together private. I just need to vent from time to time to the void that is the internet. Sometimes venting can be a good thing. I sobbed for an hour just typing this blurb. I miss Adam with every fiber of my being and love him with all my heart and soul. We ARE soul mates. Like our life before we officially met, I will have to wait for fate to bring us back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment